Friday, June 5, 2009

one other little secret....

I did not want to be an Art of Living teacher at all.. after my first course, when I used to go for follow ups, their intro talks I was like, who would be an art of living teacher.  They have regular jobs and they teach in the evenings on top of it they have to gather people for courses and they don't get paid, what kind of a job is this!! i don't want to become one at all..  And somewhere something shifted, don't know exactly what or when, but the wish came in, no idea from where :-)

anyway one day whether we want it or not, as I 've heard some teachers, some Swamiji's say we all are going to be teachers one day... and from my personal experience too... and as Guruji says waiting is good, its Tapasya, then we know the value of it as well...

No comments: