Friday, June 5, 2009

my ttc experience

      I applied for my TTC phase one 3 times and did not get called for at all, before doing my TTC last year.  I was new from U.S. and was expecting things to work systematically, so was asking for a reason why I wasn't called for after strong recommendation from my U.S. Teacher but you know how our Ashram works...nothing at all absolutely no reply from TTC desk's end... after the 3rd time, I stopped applying and just started volunteering in Chennai... From there on no turning back, absolutely no feverishness to become a teacher and just went ahead with the work, I just let it free, whenever it has to happen its fine by me.  and when my TTC i was supposed to apply, I was busy with UTSAV and not too concerned about applying(past memory) also until last date, Anjana didi, Kavi didi, Vivek bhaiya all told me to... 
and it all happened...with no janjat (trouble)..  and I used to say it as a joke earlier when so many of my friends used to ask (what happened when are u doing u'r ttc),  see they are not calling me for TTC, Guruji is directly going to make me a teacher in one shot(was just taking it light)... and it manifested, my batch was the first TTC that happened combined 21 days of phase 1 and phase2 that too exclusive YES Plus..  Thanks to one and all and in gratitude to Guruji...

         I guess when the time is right, everything will fall in place in a much beautiful way than we could ever imagine.  If I had gotten called for, may be I would have become teacher but definitely not YES Plus as my seva wasn't with Yes plus at all that time.  Guru brings out the best of us and he cares for us at least more than a 1000 times our mother.  One other way of Guruji showing that he is doing his work on us constantly... and he being with us always...
LOVE you my dear Guruji

No comments: