Friday, June 5, 2009

Nature reveals itself when its time!!

its nice not to plan sometimes or most of the times (in my case) kind of keep things open you never know what life has in store for you to experience, i feel its beautiful this way.... than planning and planning and planning..... and things anyway happen differently right!!, why break our head with plans.  Lets open our arms to welcome the unknown what nature has in store for us...  You know Dinesh da once said, he used to come to Ashram without a return ticket and see what happens, I have been doing the same thing for the last 3 years of my life for those who know me well... and its absolutely blissful I tell you.... letting the nature decide for you...  ofcourse, it can be used as Kutarka if I don't plan anything how can I do anything... Plan but keep somethings at least open, don't be stuck with the plan...leave some room for it to change even when you make it.... 
all I knew was I am going to Europe for a month and be with Guruji and things unfolded itself never had plans of Vienna but it happened...and its all for good, lots of new experiences, approaching strangers in Austria without knowing their language, the culture, the transport systems nothing.... absolutely nothing at all to begin with... roaming on the streets just with a ticket absolutely zero money in the bag and no phone, yes no phone at all, meeting people at the park, universities, student organizations with not even proper attire... you know nothing matters at all, just Guruji with us enough, lots of interesting experiences... keep watching!!! more to come 

No comments: